The Complete List Of Birthday Ideas For Boys
- Ninja: Boys love this character and such a theme is good for them. I preset the room with ninja figurines and related articles.
- LEGO party: Bring the entire set. Cake shows lego pieces and articles.
- LEGO-Ninja combo: Ingeniously combine the two to have both sides for a doubly enchanting theme.
- Safari: Set up a safari-themed birthday party for the boys. Photos, animal sculptors, souvenirs and songs/videos from Africa will do the trick.
- Tropical Island: Think of a remote tropical island in the mighty oceans. I will set a theme that evokes the imagination and memories. Have palm-like “trees” and objects. Blue for the ocean gives a perfect background.
- Military: Military colors, fatigues, and toys will spruce up a birthday party for boys.
- A church-based theme for Christians: Bible characters in drawings and videos and Gospel music is good.
8.Boy’s band: I think of a room set with boys’ band things- the guitar, a piano, drum set, and pictures – and good boy’s band music to match.
- ICT: Boys are fast on computers. Theme the birthday for the boys with computer images and shapes, games, mobile phones, and telephones.
- Jurassic Park: I set the room with images and shapes of dinosaurs and ancient humans and sounds to captivate the boys.
- Solar system: bring planets, moons, sun, and stars to the birthday party for the boys. Get a big model with rocks to portray this theme.
- Moon: Arrange a theme of astronauts, rockets, stars, some rocks, and moon. The boys put on a “space suit” and there’s a rocket-shaped cake topped with moon and astronauts’ shapes.
- Classroom: Give the party a classroom feel in the arrangement, colors, and engagement of the boys.
- Football: Boys love football. Set the room like a football pitch with ball shapes and pictures of football stars.
- Race car: Cars fascinate boys. I have a cake in the shape of a car or wheels with driver figurines, table laid out like a race-track and pictures of cars and drivers.
- Pets: set the venue to reflect pets that boys love; dogs, cats, and parrots.
- Tea party: Dress the boys in civil clothes with caps and bow ties. Cups of tea and cakes make the round.
- Robin Hood: The story of Robin Hood excites boys. Set the room with antique-looking colors and shapes, the famous Robin Hood stave and pirates.
- Antarctica: Who likes the freezing cold? Boys will dare. Everything is set in ice white.
- Science-fiction: There are other science fiction themes like life on Mars. The venue will have green human-like shapes with two small antennae.
- Comic/cartoon theme: I choose one popular comic/cartoon character like Spiderman and Scooby doo and theme the birthday party for the boys to reflect that character: signature color and clothes, his/her antics and associated sounds.
- Knight: This theme of a medieval knight clad in his iron attire is good for a party for the boys. Mimic on the cake, table, walls and a short movie the knight riding his stately horse.
- Monarch: Arrange the setup to reflect a palace. The cake will be castle-shaped. The food and drinks will be kingly.
- Sea creature: Leviathan, mermaid, whale or shark. Set the venue to show the sea creatures and the sea in the background.
- Family: Have the guests take roles as a family. Set the entire venue, food, and cake in a family outlook.
Happy Birthday!! Hoping you enjoy the birthday celebrations no matter the theme! If you have a unique original birthday idea please share below!!
Until Next Time,