You can go into labor just about any day, at any time. It is important to have things ready so you aren’t rushed when the big moment comes ‘a’ knockin’!
Here is our list of everything you should have ready:
- #1 – Paperwork To check into the hospital you will always need picture ID (passport, driver’s license) your insurance card, and any other previously required hospital paperwork.
- #2 – Something to relax We don’t mean pharmaceuticals! You will likely be stressed, tired, and nervous. Bringing something to help you relax and pass the time by can be a lifesavor. This could be your own comfy pillow or blanket, a book, music, or even a laptop to watch tv on!
- #3 – Comfortable Clothes The hospital will of course provide you with a gown but you may want to bring your own, a bathrobe or nightgown would be ideal plus it is always good to bring your comfiest slippers!
- #4 – A Camera Most people want to capture the moment of their child being brought into the world. This is one of the most beautiful moments of life and you only experience it a few times at most. You don’t want to live a life of regret knowing that you missed this special moment, so make sure you have a camera and it is charged!
- #5 – Personal Items Hospitals usually supply you with the basics and often enough that ain’t enough! Bringing your own toothbrush, hairbrush and other toiletries can really help.
- #6 – Snacks! Every hospital will have some sort of concessions, vending machines, stores, fast food places but they can be a hassle to walk to and are expensive, it’s best to bring your own snacks to have, you never know how long you will be there for.
- #7 – Carseat Your baby is born… now what! well firstly you need to get this tiny human back home and having a safe, already secured car seat is essential! Most hospitals will now require you to get their approval on a car seat before they release you from hospital.
The absolute best for your baby. Luv Your Baby has the Highest Quality Premium Bamboo Washcloths. 100% Organic, actually SOFTER than cotton, with NO chemical treatment, will NOT irritate your babies skin. Has anti-bacterial properties, keeps your baby healthy, will not spread germs and bacteria on your babies body.
Don’t leave your baby damp and cold, these wash cloths are extremely absorbent, absorbs moisture to keep your baby dry, gentle enough for your baby sensitive skin, AMAZING for babies who have Eczema.
Hypoallergenic unlike cotton to prevent your baby from having a reaction, comes in 6 different colour washcloths in each package. Your baby will sure love them, they are REUSABLE and get even softer for your baby after every wash.
10″ x 10″ Cloths are the perfect size for feeding your baby, bath time with your baby, you can even keep some in your diaper bag, perfect for on the go, guaranteed to keep your baby clean, comfortable and fresh all day long!
Check what our customers are saying about these washcloths!